Thursday 14 July 2011

First experience in an university






 Today,me and a few of my friends went to Management and Science University (MSU),at Shah Alam.One think that I've learnt from there is ....UNIVERSITY LIFE IS SWEET!!! I mean,really! Its totally different from a normal highschool like SMK Pandan Jaya.When I was at MSU,I felt as if my heart was dying to studying there.The library was awesome for some reasons.It's quiet,air-conditioned and best of all ,theres like 22,000 book to read! I was really jealous of the students there,there studied and did there revision using laptop at the library,I was amazed.....

 Anyway,one of the things that attracted me to university is the anatomy class.My companion and I was lucky to follow this trip because we got to see a really life dead body.The first body was waxed and we could see the body's muscle,nerves and stuff.Then,the instuctor showed us a few cut body parts like the stomach,heart,liver and hands.Here's the good part,the instuctor also gave a the chance to see a preserved body.When they opened the case containing the body,I was shocked yet interested.It was as if there's a living man sleeping in all the chemicals in the case.The worse part is,the chemical used to preserved the body was so thick.Some of the students had to cover there mouth and eyes because of the smell.

 In my opinion,MSU is a great place to continue one's study.I would be really lucky if I could study here.I would take medical courses here.I'm really happy to visit MSU and I wish I can revisit there in the near future.Who knows,maybe I'll be a real student there the next time I go there.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha... the fact is you're ended up being a PALAM's student...

    ReplyDelete