Thursday 12 January 2012

Know Yourself Test ;)

Assalamualaikum dear readers,

This morning,all the form 5 students in my school had a test where you have to list out 5 good thing and 5 bad thing about yourself. For some like me,I kinda got a little enthusiastic about the test.So,in order to reduce the enthusiastic level ,which by the way hadn't changed since this morning,I decided to blog out about 5 of my good points and 5 of my weaknesses.For your information, this facts are what I think I'm good at,so,don't start telling me ," You think your soooooooo good at this and that...," or perhap like ," You think highly of yourself asshole." . I am what I am and I know myself better than anyone else.Other than that, enjoy !!!

My Good Points

1 . I like to do sports

I wish I just cycle a good bike to places I never imagine I could cycle to

 If you've invited me to go jogging or play football,you can expect me to be there early than planned.I mean ,I FREAKIN LOVE SPORTS.I don't really care if its as easy as just walking or as vigorous as running a marathon,it's still fun and beneficial to me.


2. I'm someone who likes to do new stuff


 Paintball,colouring using your hands or even scuba diving? I'd love to do those things.New stuff excites me more that ever.I mean,the feeling when experiencing new stuff really is priceless.Remember the first time you ride your bicycle when your 6 year old or the first time you met a new person who was a totally stranger to you but is now your best friend for life? The adrenaline is killing me !!!


3.I always think positive thoughts


I always seem to think good thing about stuff even thought that its a bad or unpositive thing.For example,when I am scolded by the teachers,I always think that they only scolded me because they want me to become a better person and to not repeat my mistakes,besides,I was scolded probably because I did something that the teacher dislikes.Another example is when I'm sick,I always remind myself that this is one of Allah's test,which means that Allah still loves me.


4. I ( kinda ) like to volunteer myself to those in need

Together we can make a better tomorrow

 Last year,Japan was struck with a terrible earthquake that had seize life of thousands.As I read more about the news,my heart was crying thinking about the people there who had insufficient food,shelter and other things that were important for them to live.I was really mad but at who? At myself of course!!! I wasn't able to help Japan in any way.All that I can do is pray that Japan will overcome this disaster and revive again as a prestigious country it once were.Once I've become a doctor,I will ensure that I will be volunteering to help those in need as much as I can.


5.I am ambitious

Guess who? I'm the dumb kid you sayed was meant to be garbage of society.Now,I cure society.


Get 5A for UPSR - check
Live through 2011 - check
Win the Naza Football Tournament in Singapore - check
Become a doctor and cure Cancer -.......emmmm,in process...

 Possible things where once considered impossible.I never stop dreaming about what I dream to be.The possibilities is infinite,we just have to think it out using our minds.People who say that you can't be this or that are prisoners who had lost to the reality of life where the truth is we are people who can change the world.Live life to the fullest and dream big cause what you dreamt maybe what you gonna be.

p/s : My weaknesses will be post in the next post.Gotta sleep now.Bye2 and assalamualaikum.

...to be continue



No comments:

Post a Comment