Friday 30 December 2011

2011 is a great year but 2012 might be better !!!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatu,

 As we all know, 2011 is almost at the peak and it is the rise of 2012.A lot have happen in 2011 and to be honest,I'm really gonna miss this year because alot have change in me thoughtout the year.I have felt new things that I never felt in the past year.Here a little summary to my long story.If your willing to read until the end of this post,I'll really appreaciate it.



 Well for my personality,it's quite tricky.A lot of my seniors adviced me that Form 4 isn't a year you would want to call a 'honeymoon year'.They sayed your regret if you don't take Form 4 seriously and study hard so that Form 5 would be easier.So,took the challenge and study like hell during the first 4 month of 2011.Everyday I took extra classes ( cause I'm not a really smart kid) and while people were idolizing Justin Bieber and mastubating, I for once study all the time,during the recess,during sport time and even where I'll on a holiday.Life wasn't fun at all to be honest.I was really the ultimate Forever Alone guy as I wasn't too close with anyone,even my classmates. But the good news is......



   I SCORED 6A DURING MY FIRST TEST !!!!!

....I know you guy are like " WTF Ammar,I've seen a lot of people that scored straight A's " .Well,for your infomation,I'm a slow kinda guy.So,I thought that all my hard work really paid off. But eventually,I've became lazy and lazy as I was overconfident with my results.The first mistake was I got caught up with 9gag ( It really steal your soul) and my social life.



 As my mid term came closer,I became really worried.I thought life would end for me as I had lost track on my studies.But I never gave up,so I studied till the eleventh clock.You could say I was prety much lost hope of passing this test.During the test,I was like this : ---->





 After the test, I feel really stressed out.I couldn't think about anything at all and I could see my future as only a farmer.Week pass like days,days pass like that, and the result came out.I scored 5A on my main subjects and 3A on my sub subject.I was relieve because my mom really wants me to be good at my studies.After that test,I thought about splitting my time carefully.I thought it would end up 50% study , 50% other thing but boy was I wrong.It eventually became 10% study,20% social life ,50% sleep and 20% 9gag ( I lost to 9gag )



 Then came Test 2, I tried to study at the last minute like my last test.Also,I didn't really care much about this test.During the last day of examination,I was like...

Screw this test, I'm a fucking genius
...but a last,I really was dissappointed when the result came in,I only got 2A and 1 failed subject.At that time my face was like....

FUCK MY LIFE!!!!


 So,the moral of the story is.....
Don't be a lazy asshole,study hard but smart or your probably gonna end up like me.....

......Eat banana,it has Potasium,just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment